- A user-defined named path has been created in a General Preferences Profile.
- The user-defined named path has been modified in the General Options on the client machine.
- The path may have been reset to its default value defined in the General Preferences Profile after a few closes/restarts/re-connections.
- SAP PowerDesigner behavior does not seem to be consistent:
- either the value of a named path should be overwritten any time a user connect to the repository due to the check out of the .upf file,
- or the modification made locally should be always preserved.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
customized, 765974, CR765974, CR#765974 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.