- A reference is drawn between a parent table and a child table.
- The References category appears in the Object browser under the Tables category.
- The Tables category contains the following sub-categories: Columns, Keys, Indexes, Triggers, etc.
- The Tables category should also contain a ForeignKeys or References sub-category.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
tree, treeview, folder, 717360, CR717360, CR#717360 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.