You are running custom applications on SAP ASE database.
How to fix 1105 errors caused by different scenarios:
- 1105 errors happened when ASE was running
- Due to Data Segment full
- Due to Log Segment is full
- 1105 errors happened on following databses during ASE recovery
- Master database
- Model database
- User database
For systems running SAP applications on SAP ASE database, please refer to SAP Note 1931223 - Error SQL1105 "Can't allocate space for object..." - SAP ASE for Business Suite and SAP BW
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
1105, syslogs, datasegment, logsegment, dump transaction, recovery, failure, "SQL Fehler 1105", "SQL1105", "Database error 1105", replication_truncation_point , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.