- You have created a purchase order in the SAP system and forgot to set the GR based IV flag in the purchase order item. Sometimes you are able to reset the flag in the change transaction ME22n and sometimes you cannot reset it.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, LS_LOCAL-EKBNK-EBELP, EKBZ, MMMFD, FIELDSTATUS, METAFIELD 097, WEBRE, MEPO1317-WEBRE, EKPO-WEBRE, LMEPOF2S, LMEPOF8D, lclfs_mmmfd_gr_based_iv, LS_LOCAL-EKBNK-EBELP, MEX_FELDAUSWAHL, GR-Bsd IV , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.