- How does a Data Manager package run in BPC 10/10.1 for NetWeaver?
- What user and process is involved?
- How to check the triggered jobs in BW?
- What autorisations are checked after triggering the process chain?
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10 and 10.1 for NetWeaver (NW) platform.
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office.
Data Manager, Package, Schedule, run package, security, BPC_SERVICE, BPC_USER, UJD_TEST_PACKAGE, username, trigger chain, BPC service user, authorisation, how to, BPC 10, 10.1, EPM Add-in, delta schedule, user ID. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-SCH , Schedule , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.