You are using S/4HANA Finance, SFIN content or Fiori apps based on /ERP/ content in S/4HANA and you face one or several issues below:
- Dumps like UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION or GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED and system errors occur during InfoObject activation in Query Designer or Eclipse or during query runtime.
- Dumps in CL_FCOM_IP_IOBJ_ACCESS happen, when attributes were added.
- Newly created values (WBS elements, GL accounts, Cost center, profit center ...) do not appear in the hierarchies in BW queries (in reporting).
- Dumps like RABAX_STATE/MESSAGE_TYPE_X in CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER when adding dimensions or hierarchies.
- RSRV master data checks fail, show many red lights.
- An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL was raised, but was not handled locally or declared in a RAISING clause. (RS_EXCEPTION-000) and/or Dump OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO in SAPLRRHI: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible.
- BRAIN_DEV 643 'Value < > is not valid for < >' in variable screen for variables such as /ERP/P_0FISCYEAR01 (and others) based on time characteristics such as 0FISCYEAR, 0FISCPER, 0CALMONTH...
- BRAIN 060 (or BRAIN 061) and/or errors in _SET_SIDS_LEAF (CL_RRHI_MEMBERSID_TID), CX_BICS_INITIALIZE_FAILED, _INCL_READ_VIRT (CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER) or dumps in when using/ activating remote/virtual hierarchies
- System error in program CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER and form _INCL_READ_VIRT-1- BRAIN-299
- Remote Hierarchies cannot be simulated
MESSAGE_TYPE_X, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, RABAX_STATE, CX_BICS_INITIALIZE_FAILED CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_GLACCT, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CELEMT, CL_FCOM_IP_IOBJ_ACCESS, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CC, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_WBSE /ERP/GL_ACCT, /ERP/COSTELMT, /ERP/COSTCNTR, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2001, /ERP/WBSELMT, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPCC4, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPCC1, /ERP/PROFTCTR, RSRV, Remote, Hierarchy, Hierarchies, variable. /ERP/P_0FISCYEAR01, BRAIN_DEV 643, BRAIN 060, BRAIN060, BRAIN 061, BRAIN061, _INCL_READ_VIRT CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL, RS_EXCEPTION-000, OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO, SAPLRRHI, Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible, -1-, _INCL_READ_VIRT-1-, CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , CO-OM-CCA-B , Planning , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.