- Run a job that maps a decimal to a varchar column and the decimal notation is changed but the precision will stay the same.
- If a Decimal value is mapped to a decimal column then the notation stays the same.
- Hard coding the decimal value to the varchar column have incorrect notation.
- Using To_Decimal around the value does not force correct notation.
- NLS settings in oracle database and windows registry show correct setting.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.