- Moving away from Oracle GoldenGate replication to SAP Replication Server (SRS).
- For GoldenGate replication, we enabled Trace Flag (TF) 9166 on all ASE servers.
- As we move towards SRS, we have to disable TF 9166 as it restricts DDL replication.
- What will be impact of disabling TF 9166 as we are moving in phases?
E.g 1 Server has 4 databases on Golden Gate and we move 1 database to SRS then we need to turn off TF 9166 sever wide, so what will be impact on rest of GoldenGate databases?
- Is TF 9166 still needed in our environment if we are in SAP ASE 15.7 SP134 and SAP ASE 15.7 SP137?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- Oracle GoldenGate
traceflag, CR745325 , CR#745325 , CR745325, dbcc, logtransfer, DDL, request, function, Network, Memory, Pool, spinlock, CPU, encrypted, password, XREC_BEGINXACT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.