You change the Validity Date of a distributed Contract on SRM side. The XMLs are processed correctly and contain the expected values, but the ERP system still shows the old Validity Date in transaction ME33K on tab Header -> Basic Data.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EBP, SRMSTD, KDATE, KDATB, EKKO, valid from, valid to , EKKO-KDATE , EKKO-KDATB , me33k , central contract , SRM , KBA , SRM-EBP-CON , Contract Management , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-GF-ES , Enterprise Services in Purchasing , MM-PUR-INT-SRM , Integration SRM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.