- Configuring a new Commentary database results in a 'Connection Failed' error
- The comment box is available when editing Web Intelligence documents. Upon saving comments, 'Unable to insert comment' is displayed.
- Adaptive Processing Server logs display the following error:
|Commentary Exception:Could not establish jdbc connection to database during test connection Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.8 is not supported by this driver. Use the sqljdbc4.jar class library, which provides support for JDBC 4.0.|
- BI Commentary
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform 4.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-RA-WBI-BE-ADM , Administration, Security , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.