- Extended composition has been defined in an extension file (XEM) on the metaclass EntityAttribute.
- The composition does not get displayed as a new tab in the entity attribute's property sheet.
- This works fine for entities and data items.
- An extended composition can be created for DataItem, EntityAttribute, Entity, etc.
- An extended collection can be created for DataItem and Entity, but not for EntityAttribute.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
hidden, shown, 806803, CR806803, CR# 806803 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.