- ESI Contribution say 1% for Employee & 3% for Employer for First Time Implemented Areas.
- Vide the notification dated 06-10-2016 the rule 51 of ESI (Central) Rules, 1950, has been amended by inserting Rule 51B whereby the rate of
Employee's contribution has been reduced to 1% and the Employer's Contribution has been reduced to 3% for the wages in the first time implemented areas.
- Personnel Area for which first time ESI will be applicable.
- REDUCED rates of ESI are applicable only for the First Time Implemented Area.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.