- You are entering an invoice via MIRO transaction with reference to a purchase order with several items.
- If you use Deselect All button to de-select some items, you will receive error M8084 related to tolerance key PP, and the invoice cannot be posted.
- However, if you manually de-select some items, you will not receive the error related to the tolerance, and invoice can be posted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OMR6, AN, Amount for item without order reference, AP, Amount for item with order reference, BD, Form small differences automatically, BR, Percentage OPUn variance (IR before GR), BW, Percentage OPUn variance (GR before IR), DQ, Exceed amount: quantity variance, DW, Quantity variance when GR qty = zero, KW, Var. from condition value, LA, Amount of blanket purchase order, LD, Blanket PO time limit exceeded, PC, Price Variance Contract, PP, Price variance, PS, Price variance: estimated price, ST, Date variance (value x days), VP, Moving average price variance, M8 084, negative, zero difference, Price too low, below tolerance limit of , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.