While trying to record a CBTA Script, error: Unable to connect to SUT, the following errors are encountered:
- It failed to connect and the result "Connection Timed Out" can be seen as indicated below.
- The Host/IP Port used are visible as well:
- The connection is working in this case the issue with Secure Network Communication (SNC).
- In this case, there is a value for SNC_PARTNERNAME.
- This suggests that SNC is enabled on the SUT and CBTA is trying to use it
- Security alert in TAFTestRecorder.dll & TAFGuiScripting.dll properties. In this case, the security message states this file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer.
- In this situation, depending on the security settings in place on your computer, Windows will activate a security system that tags the origin of the files. For instance, it knows if a file is coming from the computer (local), the internal network or the Internet. If the file is coming from the Internet, then windows will not consider it safe and will block it. This is why the security message is seen as indicated below in the TAFTestRecorder.dll & TAFGuiScripting.dll.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Component Based Test Automation SNC MIGHT BE SINGLE SIGN ON Secure Network Communication Security Trusted , KBA , SV-SMG-TWB-CBT , Component-based Test Automation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.