- In an Object-Oriented model, the Dependencies tab of component's property sheet does not display dependency links when:
- a require link connects a component to an interface,
- a realization is drawn between a component and an interface.
- These dependency links are correctly displayed in the property sheet of an interface or a class.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Object-Oriented Modeling
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
relationship, outgoing, 806804, CR806804, CR#806804 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.