- Properties of DB2 LUW identity column are not captured during reverse engineer/update model from DB.
- When reverse engineering IBM DB2 10.5 LUW from the database (via an ODBC connection), the physical options for identity columns are not reversed.
- Attributes such as the following are omitted (not reversed):
- START WITH +100
- INCREMENT BY +1
- MINVALUE +1
- MAXVALUE +9223372036854775807
- NO CYCLE
- CACHE 10
- NO ORDER
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6.0
- IBM DB2 10.5 Linux, Unix, Windows
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
CR805295, CR 805295, change, request , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.