For a collective order there is an error record with error text 'Enter Storage Loc.' in COGI.
In 'Change details (F5)' the storage location field is greyed out and no value can be entered.
Therefore the missing storage location cannot be corrected.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
PP-SFC, PP-SFC-EXE-GM, COGI, dependent items, Storage Location, Collective Order, dependent goods movement , KBA , PP-SFC-EXE-GM , Goods Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.