Create a task in Outlook with my own user as Employee Responsible and synchronize this task to CRM. Changing the Employee Responsible afterwards (in CRM or Outlook) and synchronize task again, it should not be shown in Outlook anymore as the filter is set to own employee. checking Outlook, the task is still there. The only thing that changed is the synchronization status, as the task is no longer marked for synchronization.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM
- Desktop Connection for SAP CRM, enterprise edition
KBA , CRM-BF-DCN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM , CRM-BF-DCN-CLN , Desktop Connection for SAP CRM - Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.