While upgrading your SAP system (ERP / Solution Manager) running on SAP ASE database, via SUM, the SUM phase MAIN_POSTCLEAN/RUN_RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER is running very long.
The time is taken up by sequential reads on E071 and E071K tables.
12 BTC 15.512 Running 0:01:02 12.246 CL_AIMMERGER_SHD==============CP 000 DDIC Sequential Read of DB E071
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x
- Software Update Manager 1.0
SUM, upgrade, MAIN_POSTCLEAN/RUN_RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER, E071, RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER_LST, CL_AIMMERGER_SHD, E071K , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.