- You execute the Product Heuristic for a Location-Product which has Make-to-Order or Individual Project Segments
- You notice the lot size settings defined at the Product Master were not respected by the heuristic. Examples
- A Maximum Lot-Size was specified in /SAPAPO/MAT1, but the heuristic creates receipts with quantities higher than this value
- A fixed or periodic lot-size was specified, but the heuristic covers all requirements with Lot-for-Lot procedure
- Alternatively, you transfer a Material from ECC to APO and expect that flag Lot Size Always will be set at the Product Master, in Lot Size tab, but the flag remains unchecked
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
LGKND, /SAPAPO/LGKND, lot-size always, es_lot_profile-sl_lsz_exact, sl_lsz_exact, sl_lsz_peri, SAP_PP_002, BSTMA, /SAPAPO/BSTMA , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.