The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with issues regarding to integration of CRM into SAP Enterprise Portal.
Errors investigated in the decision tree:
- RFC connection between CRM and portal is not correctly configured
- Application component not found in XML file generation
- Access is denied. scripts.js
- The device "standards" cannot be used in the IE compatibility view (Note 1586993)
- WebUI L-Shape
- Import SAP Business XML Role
- External and Tight integration, iView mode
- Rendering issues in Compatibility mode. Edge / Standad mode.
- Launch in new window. Display in separate headerless portal window (Standard mode)
- Logoff, Save, Cancel, Edit buttons
- Session Timeout Counter and Cancel Search
- Session logoff
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
Guided Answers, CRM, WebUI, CRM_UI_START, crm-ext-integration , KBA , CA-WUI-EP , UI Portal Integration , CA-WUI , WebClient UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.