- Requirement is to perform modifications to large number of objects in Central Management Server(CMS) repository using any SDK script (Example: delete huge number of failed instances in the environment using SDK script mentioned in KBA 1822169 )
- Observe performance issue in the environment after the execution of scripts.
- In some cases, observe the CMS.exe crash and unable to start.
- Auditing Thread Utilization spikes to 100%
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
BI 4.x, SDK script, auditing, performance issue, CMS.exe, crash, BI 4.0, BI,4.1, BI 4.2, Failed instances , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.