- When a material BOM is created with function "Copy from" the STPO-GUIDX field is filled for all component with the same value, whereas previously this didn't happen.
- If the material BOM is created without reference to another BOM, the field is filled correctly, every component has a unique GUIDX and different from the other components.
- The same situation for sales order BOM.
- Corrective report ZZ_GUIDX_DOUBLE from Note 2242663 can remove the duplicate entries in STPO but does not correct the problem in the system.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CA01, GUIDX, ZZ_GUIDX_DOUBLE, , KBA , LO-MD-BOM , Bills of Material , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.