- "The selected SAP Best Practices Packages does not contain any Logical Component Groups" is displayed when you import the Best Practices package from Solution Administration.
- You will get a notification saying SAP Best Practices Package succesfully imported.
- Best Practices content not visible in Solution Documentation after download and applying in Solution Administration.
- OCDSTORE connection test gives error "SSL handshake with support.sap.com:443 failed"
- In the trace file, you will see the system looking for certificates GeoTrust or www54.sap.com.
Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, Best Practices, Solution Documentation, SOLADM , KBA , SV-SMG-IMP-BIM , Business Blueprint / Solution Documentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.