- The message "Network Visualization: Graph views created successfully" is seen in the planning area activation log.
- The error "Unable to load network chart. An unexpected error occurred" is seen when opening a Network Visualization chart.
- It is important to note that no other errors are shown, like "Invalid planning area. Missing view SOPNZ_PLANAREA_NODES".
- If you also see an error about a missing view, please see KBA 2422966.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Network Visualization, network chart, error, SAP3, Master Data, does not display, blank, not working, doesn't work, netviz, locationproduct, product-location, location-product, net, viz, configuration , KBA , SCM-IBP-NV , IBP Supply Network Visualization , SCM-IBP-INV , IBP Inventory Planning , SCM-IBP-CNF , IBP Configuration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.