After installing Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 21, Afaria Service Pack 22 or Service Pack 23, one or more of the following symptoms may be seen:
- Enrollments failing with timeouts and/or problems communicating with the Enrollment Server
- Inventory is not updated in a timely manner for iOS devices
- AfariaIphoneServer process or AIPS Application pool using relatively high memory and processing resources
- iOS MDM Commands are not being processed in a timely manner and/or getting stuck in the database table A_IPHONE_MDM_QUEUE
- Failure or hanging when trying to delete devices using the Afaria Administrator
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 21 OR Service Pack 22 OR Service Pack 23
- iOS devices
MDM Queue, A_IPHONE_MDM_QUEUE, AfariaIphoneServer, enroll, A_SP_DELETE_MDM_QUEUE , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.