You edit task list operations in transaction CA02 or CEWB. Following symptoms might be noticed:
- When the control key of an operation is changed in transaction CA02, CostingRelevncy is not updated according to the costing setting of the new control key. In transaction CEWB CostingRelevncy is updated properly according to the new control key.
- In transaction CA02 CostingRelevncy is not set to 'X', when you overwrite the control key of an existing operation with a control key relevant for costing. In transaction CEWB CostingRelevncy is updated properly according to the new control key.
- In transaction CEWB CostingRelevncy indicator is updated when the control key of an existing operation is changed. This is unexpected, as transaction CA02 does not update CostingRelevncy, when the control key of an operation is overwritten.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
PP-BD-RTG , LO-EWB , Routing , Engineering Workbench , CA02 , CEWB , Operation , Vorgang , Control key , Steuerschlüssel , CostingRelevncy , KalkRelevanz , PLPOD-CKSELKZ , OPR_CLASS_DATA-CKSELKZ , Change , ändern , änderung , geändert , Arbeitsplan , Routing , Task List , Kennzeichen , Kennzeichnung , KBA , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , LO-EWB , Engineering Workbench , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.