- In table T77S0, switch PC_UI is set to 'X'.
- You need to maintain an infotype that has time constraint '1' or 'T' in table V_T582A (When the infotype has time constraint 'T', this symptom applies if the subtype has time constraint '1' in table V_T591A).
- This infotype has an active part in data sharing (table V_T582G).
- This infotype has time gaps in its records.
- When you try to delimit or maintain this infotype for an employee, you get the dump CX_HRPA_INVALID_INFOTYPE_DB:
- You are rehiring an employee in 01.03.2017 - 31.12.9999.
- Inside your dynamic actions, you create a record for infotype 0009 (subtype '0').
- Infotype 0009 has time constraint 'T' in V_T582A:
- Subtype '0' has time constraint '1' in V_T591A:
- Infotype 0009 (subtype '0') had a previous record from 01.01.2015 - 31.10.2016 (therefore the following gap exists: 01.10.2016 - 28.02.2017).
- When you try to save the new record for infotype 0009 starting in 01.03.2017, you get dump CX_HRPA_INVALID_INFOTYPE_DB.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, CX_HRPA_INVALID_INFOTYPE_DB, SAPUP50R, CL_HRPA_TIMECONSTRAINT========CP, UPDATE_WITH_UP50R_ADAPTER, UP50RU02, time constraint, delimit infotype, runtime error, abap, dump, PG 207, PG207, PG 213, PG213 , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.