- Webi report refresh / new report creation is not working in BI launch pad.
- Error message: "Failed to connect to the OLAP source".
- The same steps are working from Webi Rich Client or other client tools.
- Pre-defined or SSO connections are showing the same behavior.
- New connection with newly created Webi report are showing the same behavior.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- BEx query with BICS connection
"Failed to connect to the OLAP source", BICS, BEX, BW, OLAP, connection, error, refresh, BI launch pad, launchpad, Bilaunchpad, webi, Web Intelligence, document , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.