- CMS and Audit Tables are in same schema.
- Receive warning " No connection to Auditing Data Store from CMS xxx_nn.CentralManagementServer " on the Auditing page.
- Auditing does not work even after configuring it as per the KBA: 1657412 - How to enable and configure audit database in BI 4.0?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x.
- All Supported Database for CMS and Auditing.
CMS Database, Audit Database, CMS Tables, Audit Tables, Master Database, Split Database , KBA , biadmin , htkba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.