- CPI shows "Sending task to the agent" or "Sending process to the agent" status indefinitely.
- DSOnPremisAgent*.log shows, some of the following errors
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Connection pool shut down
- Error fetch request from cloud
- org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec execute
- INFO: I/O exception (org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException) caught when processing request
- <timestamp> INFO: executing http post requestPOST https://integration.onDemand.com/DSoD/agentmanager/unregister_agent HTTP/1.1
- <timestamp> INFO: unregister with cloud response content: OK
- If problem occurs after upgrade or install, Install_<timestamp>.log shows the following error even though install/upgrade completes successfully
INFO : Execute Command: dbstop.exe –y dsod_agent_repo
INFO : Return Code: 255
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services
LOD-HCI-DS, process, stalled, hung, frozen, communication, mds_request, jobexec_request , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.