- When a reverse engineer is performed for MSSQLServer 2014 using the driver SQL Native Client, triggers are not completely reversed, the script/code for triggers are not completely shown from the properties in ‘Preview’ or ‘Body’ tab.
- The issue does not occur if you use the option from reverse engineer ‘Using a script file’.
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 SP02
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Driver SQL Native Client 11.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
TR, SQL Server ODBC driver, rev eng, CR 806482, 806482 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.