- Heavy load on the ASE system
- No one is able to login to the host itself
- Successfully initialized the security mechanism 'csfkrb5' (kerberos) for all logins
- Receiving a timeslice erorr:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x2aaaac1c0654 (null)+0x2aaaac1c0654)
timeslice error: spid 845 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1500 ticks (150000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
- Which is followed by a stack tarce that contains functions:
- ASE is running in threaded kernel mode.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- kerberos security mechanism
- Linux RedHat 5.x
network, reboot, recycle, shutdown, restart, Operating, System, O/S, host, kerberos , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.