- After you upgrade the SMP Cluster nodes, the version information may not display correctly on SAP Mobile Platform Management Cockpit.
Below is an example:
After upgrade to 22.214.171.124, one node is still showing the old version on SMP Management Cockpit.
- The version information is correct in all log files.
- Version information is correct in version.properties under '\SMP_HOME\Server\config_master\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.version'.
- Each node can start successfully without error.
- When you check the installation log under <SMP_HOME>\InstallLogs, you may find below error message:
- Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: There is already an object named 'SMP_CLUSTER_MEMBER' in the database.
- Error Code: 2714
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
smp, cluster, version, upgrade, cockpit, mismatch , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.