- Some user's passwords expire immediately after setting Password expiration at the server level.
- Is there a way to do this so they expire on the next interval and not immediately?
- is there a script that can be run to remove the expiration flag and wait to prompt for reset until after the next interval?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
password expiration, pwdate, syslogins, expire, locked , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.