- Host machine has Guardium SQL Guard (STAP) installed
- The following message is reported in the ASE error log when shutting down the server
kernel ReadFile error: status 22 (Invalid argument) vsn 16
- The host machine which hosts ASE shuts down when shutting down ASE with a simple "shutdown" command.
- The following messages are reported in the ASE errorlog during shutdown:
server Process id 16 killed by Hostname <hostname>, Host process id 21164.
server Shutdown started by user 'sa'. SQL text: shutdown
server ASE shutdown by request.
kernel ueshutdown: exiting
kernel Main thread performing final shutdown.
kernel Blocking call queue shutdown.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP136 HF1
- AIX 7.1
- Guardium SQL Guard (STAP)
connection, disconnect, network, WriteFIle, IOCP , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.