- While carrying out some task in the web ui, like creating a business transaction for example, a dump occurs
- The issue occurs for some specific users, but not for others.
- The dump is:
Runtime Errors CONVT_NO_NUMBER
ABAP Program CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP
Application Component CA-WUI-UI-TAG
"S" cannot be interpreted as a number (or any letter)
The current ABAP program "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP" had to be terminated because it found a statement that could not be executed.
The termination occurred in ABAP program or include "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP", in "CREATE_MESSAGE_AREA". The
main program was "SAPMHTTP".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 167 of program or include "CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CM01H".
162 data: LV_MSG_LEVEL type BSP_WD_MESSAGE_LEVEL.
164 get parameter id 'BSPWD_USER_LEVEL' field LV_MSG_LEVEL.
166 IF <MSG>-TYPE CO 'E' AND LV_MESS_HTML CS '<span class="th-mes-line">'.
>>>>> IF LV_MSG_LEVEL >= 8 AND CL_THTMLB_UTIL=>USER_CAN_DEBUG( ).
169 DATA: lv_offset TYPE i,
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BSPWD_USER_LEVEL , KBA , CA-WUI-UI-TAG , Tag Library , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.