In ME21N you enter a scheduling agreement (SA) in the item level fields 'Outline agreement' and 'Contract item'. It is possible to save the PO when a SA is referenced, the system does not raise an error.
However, problems can arise during further processing of the PO, for example:
- the data from the SA is not taken over
- the dump DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED in SAPLMMHIPO can happen if you try to delete the PO item and business function LOG_MM_CI_3 is activated
- various errors can happen during the posting of goods receipts and invoices
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
LP Lieferplan Bestellung referenzieren outline agreement Rahmenvertrag purchase order DATREF_NOT_ASSIGNED SAPLMMHIPO 06036 06 036 ME013 ME 013 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.