- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- A field from EC is mapped to ERP, being the length of the target mapped field longer than the actual ERP output length, resulting in field length violation.
- Employment type is maintained as a pick list which has X characters long whereas in SAP HCM (ERP), employee subgroup is maintained with Y characters long
- In table PAOCFEC_MAP_CC, for GDT Name = WORK_AGREEMENT_ADMIN_CAT_CODE =>
GDT Code Value: "ABCD" (4 characters long).
ERP Key: "XY" (2 characters long). However, in the ERP system, the targe filed can only hold 1 character.
- You get the error: PAOCF_EC_SERVICES109 "Target field's max length is too short", which can be seen in transaction SLG1.
- As a consequence, the employee is not replicated.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SE91, T100, DOKTIL, SF , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration ERP - EC , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , SAP OnPremise Payroll & Migration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.