- Data is missing in the Workload Analysis or EWA for a system running on SAP Netweaver 7.50.
- Another symptom is that an extractor is missing in the extractor framework. You can check it as described below:
- Open the Solution Manager Administration work center, but now choose Infrastructure > Extractor Framework.
- Filter by the system ID and name '*WORKLOAD*'.
The correct result would be to find two extractors with name WORKLOAD ANALYSIS, but if the extractor is missing, you will find just one, like above.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP13.
- Managed system running on SAP Netweaver Java 7.50
REMARK: this issue with this specific cause occurs on SP13 only and only for managed systems running on SAP Netweaver Java 7.50.
KBA , 7.5 , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-EFW , Extraction Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.