- You recently migrated your BW database from anyDB to SAP ASE (heterogenous sysem copy)
- Since migration done, there is an error when trying to delete the infocube indexes from RSA1:
"Error occured when deleting the indexes from Infocube <Infocube_name_here>"
Message No RSMPC088
- You tried to Repair indexes following SAP KBA 2232507 instructions but you got message "Error during Repair probably not successful".
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
RSMPC088, RSA1, RSRV , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.