- A purpose code (payment code) is required to be specified for each payment in some countries, e.g. in the United Arab Emirates and in Malaysia.
- In the data medium the field "Purpose code" has to be filled.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Purpose Code Verwendungszweck Saudi Arabien Malaysia Zahlungsreferenz KIDNO F110 FBPM ISO20022 , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , FI-BL-PT-FO , payment forms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.