You use the movement type 687 for posting a goods issue with a reference to a delivery with the transaction VL02N, that books the stock from the unresticted use stock of the issuing plant to the valuated stock in transit of the issuing plant. If a sales order is involved on the issuing side different account is defined for the posting as for the posting without sales order reference.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
MTS, MTO, BSX, G/L account, XACCIT, MR_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT, KONTO, BKLAS, LOG_MM_SIT; account determination, 687 , KBA , MM-IM-GF-ACT , Account Determination , MM-IM-ST-ST , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.