- A repository user made deactivated loses group memberships, permissions and rights.
- The user configuration is still lost after reactivating.
- It happens if the [D]eactivate check box is selected/deselected in the list of users.
- It also happens when user status toogles between Active and Inactive.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
disabled, privileges, 806253, CR806253, CR#806253 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.