- ASE is configured by default character set utf8
- ASE is not configured for iso_1 character set
- Query statement raises error: 169, Severity 15, Line 1
- Query statement with ORDER BY clause
- Server Message: Number 169, Severity 15
Server 'SAP ASE 15.7', Line 1:
Expression '2' and '3' in the ORDER BY list are same. Expressions in the ORDER BY list must be unique.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
utf8, character set, charset, iso_1, Msg 169, Severity 15, Line 1, Order By, statement, CR806181, CR#806181, 806181 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.