- In certain there can be a requirement to upload data at an aggregated time level from data integration application in Web-UI
- In source system data is stored at an aggregated time level and thus needs to be uploaded into IBP at an aggregated level using HCI
The idea of creating this document is to educate the users about the parameters that they need to be aware of to achieve such requirements.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
Aggregated,level,time profile,data,source system,integration,hci,load,task , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT , Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-HCI , HCI-Based Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-POP , Post Processing for IBP Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.