- After a successful connection to the database has been established, some time later it is lost because of exception: Writing: 0x0000001c at PInvokeMethods.AsaCommand_Prepare(Int32& idCmd, Int32 idConn, String cmdText, Int32 parmCount, IntPtr parms, Boolean& namedParms, IntPtr allParmNames, IntPtr inParmNames, IntPtr outParmNames) at SACommand._Prepare() at SACommand.ExecuteNonquery() at SAConnection.Open()
- Connection was terminated, SQLCode -308
- SAP SQL Anywhere 16
- Microsoft Compact Framework 3.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Windows Mobile 6.5.x emulator
SAP SQL Anywhere 16.0
authenticated edition , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-OTH , SQL Anywhere - other (install, docs, etc.) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.