- You currently have table replication setup from SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) to Oracle through SAP Replication Server (SRS) and SAP Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA)
- You want to tear this down and setup a warm standby for the ASE and replicate the same tables to Oracle
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Enterprise Connect Data Access 15.0
RepServer, DCO, Oracle, Warmstandby , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.