- In transaction SM13 there are updates with status "Started" for a long time without any progress.
Image 1. Example of transaction SM13 output with status "Started".
- You see free update (UPD) work process at the server responsible to execute the update (update server).
Image 2. Checking work process table (SM50).
The update server information could be collected from Update Header, follow steps below:
- Select an update entry at SM13;
- Open update header by clicking on "Top Hat" icon or press Crtl+Shift+F6;
- Check update server name.
- SAP NetWeaver release independent.
update in started, status, sm12, update locked, lock update, lock, locks, updates, updates stuck, updates lock, locked, started status, status started , KBA , crash , repeat update , v2 , v1 processed , v1 , BC-CST-UP , Update , BC-CST-EQ , Enqueue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.