- You have a Key Figure set to be editable in current or future time periods
- You access a planning view with this Key Figure with a different time period than the one marked as root for the Key Figure's planning level
- When entering values for the Key Figure and saving them, the system considers the changes to be invalid
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SAP Integrated Business Planning all versions
KBA , SCM-IBP-CNF , IBP Configuration , SCM-IBP-XLS , IBP Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.